Specialist // Magento 2 Backend Developer (m/f/o)
Full time | as soon as possible
bitExpert - Our pulse is cross-technology software development that beats with every line of code.
Join our international team of more than 40 colleagues. As different as we are, we all have one thing in common – the curiosity about technology and knowledge. We are an experienced, motivated, purposeful, and cheerful team that is always looking forward to new challenges.
We are looking for a Magento 2 Backend Developer (m/f/o) for our Digital Sales team that will enjoy working with latest technologies to develop robust and performant systems in agile project teams. We want to achieve a high level of performance and quality while delivering services excellence and business value to our stakeholders.
As a specialist, you will be responsible to support the entire development process (conception, implementation, testing, maintenance, and optimization) in a fast-paced environment. You might commit as well to several different roles in our circle-based organization, for example, Magento 2 mentor, software tester or change owner on top to your core role Magento BE developer to deliver great project & team results.
- We are a growing company focusing on web development, mobile applications, solution engineering, digital sales, and process digitization
- Our portfolio is based on technologies like PHP, Java and React
- We provide a future-oriented software development with modern methods and tools
- We believe in maximum flexibility (work location, working hours, topics, methods)
- You are a problem solver with the ability to focus on details while maintaining the "big picture" of your project
- You are proactive and able to work independently with minimal supervision
- You are open minded, flexible, and willing to adapt to changing situations
- You are able to deliver & collect professional feedback to grow your team and your customers
- You are very motivated to constantly familiarize yourself with new projects & technologies
- You have a passion for e-commerce and the desire to master technological challenges with your team
- You have a degree in an applied IT field and at least 3-5 years of professional experience in IT business
- You have a proven track record in Magento 2 and in the field of modern software development
- You have project experience with Magento 2 Enterprise Edition and Magento 2 module development
- You are well experienced in the integration of third-party systems in the digital sales process and in the processing of large, heterogeneous amounts of data
- You have strong analytical thinking and abstraction skills as well as the ability to quickly grasp complex relationships and present them in a comprehensible manner
- A qualification or certification in Magento 2 or any other e-commerce framework is desired, but not mandatory
- You are fluent in English (written and spoken), it is a plus if you speak German
What we offer:
- An international team of motivated and experienced people
- Flexibility in work location, working hours, topics and methods
- Support of your personal and professional growth
- Work in a circle-based organization committed to the agile values and principles of Feedback, Focus, Commitment and Openness